28 January 2015

...ALREADY END ON JAN 2015?

This year has started with a bang...and I cannot believe that we are facing 
the end of January already...
I haven't posted in a while...guess the shop is keeping me really busy...;-)
...and I am enjoying every minute of it...

In January we already had three family birthdays...Reinecke and my Dad, 
a cousin and today, 28 Jan,  Liani is celebrating her birthday...
THIRTEEN TODAY!!
We love her more every day...!!


...a busy busy birthday month...
Oh, and don't forget the 4 legged children...they also had their 
first birthday a few days ago...(smile)...

At the moment we (well actually mostly my husband) are loading the 
stock from the shop onto an online platform...
and with that we have made a whole lot of work for ourselves...;-). 
We hope to have the online shop running soon. 
I will keep you posted on the progress...


 I also made a bunch of birthday invitations as both kids 
will celebrate their birthdays with friends this week-end...
Reinecke has his birthday right at the beginning of Jan and all his 
friends are on holiday then, so it has become a habit to celebrate
his birthday just after the school started...and then normally they choose 
to have their parties on the same day....which off course, 
makes it much easier for me...

Cariena from The Scrapbook Studio in Jeffreysbay has launched a 
SCRAPBOOK KIT CLUB and I am currently designing layouts for 
the February release...gorgeous papers and pretty embellies (BIG SMILE)...
So keep a lookout on FB for the new kit coming in February....

This is a pic of the first SCRAP-YOUR-STASH layouts for January.
I've taught this class already and will repeat this on Thursday, 29 January.

This is the NEW scrap-your-stash layout for January.
I will also teach this class on Thursday...
For this class you have to bring your own papers and embellishments.
And the way the weathers look right now...Thursday will be a good day 
for scrapping...rain rain rain..!



...off to finish off layouts and capturing stock...;-)

xxx




No comments: